Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hooray for the Holidays

So I am beginning to relax and de-stress. It has been such a crazy year and I have been working so hard. I have had quite a few challenges with my colon and the rest of my body but this week and the week after, I will be celebrating.

I went to the movies today with my daughter. Her idea. She is 14 and still wants to hang out with me. Life couldn't be better!

Tonight I played a little piano and my wonderful man played along with his guitar. It was awesome.

My colon is a mess but it is not nearly as bad as it could be and I am having so much fun! I am laughing and lounging.

Life is good. Don't forget that.

3 comments:

  1. If we can keep laughing there is always hope :D - have fun and Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's alway's good to keep things in perspective. My colon has been a mess too, but it's like you said. It could be worse. I am on the upswing with my health and while there have been days that seem like setbacks, it's important to not get overwhelmed with worry. That just makes it worse. Hope your holiday was awesome!

    ReplyDelete