Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dinner is my friend

For breakfast I take a handful of pills, a glass of juice and a cup of coffee. All are necessary.

For lunch I drink an ensure drink. I only like the chocolate kind. Sometimes I have some water and on very special days, I get a little more coffee. Some days I don't get to it and then at 3:00 in the afternoon I start to shake and can't think.

But dinner is my friend. I eat a full meal. My proximity to my own private toilet allows me to indulge myself in healthy portions of proteins and carbs. On occasion I even get a little cooked veg. Oh the glory of feeling full. I love dinner.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you get to drink coffee..that's a big no no for me :(

    and yep, I love feeling full too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit the nail on the head. Dinner is a glorious feast! Caffeine is a no-no for me unfortunately, but I break that rule all the time. Something needs to keep me awake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't seem to have more or less trouble with caffeine or coffee. I guess that is one way I am lucky (or I am too stubborn to admit that I might have trouble because it is one thing I just can not give up right now).

    ReplyDelete