Monday, February 22, 2010

My colon made me do it

Two hours before my alarm went off I climbed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to expel some blood and mucous. My colon made me do it.

I folded a pair of underpants and enclosed them into a sandwich baggy. I tucked this little package into the bottom of my purse. The underpants are black and match the lining of my purse. My colon made me do it.

Before I could finish checking my messages at the office I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. My colon made me do it.

Only half an hour later, I grabbed my coffee cup and raced back toward the bathroom under the guise of needing to clean my cup. My colon made me do it.

I left during the middle of a meeting of my peers. My colon made me do it.

I didn't help do the dishes after dinner because I had to urgently go to the bathroom. My colon made me do it... *smiles*

2 comments:

  1. Tricky girl! It's surprising how many excuses turn out to be legit when you have UC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was legit and it was about time that I had to "run for it" instead of doing a chore. This was also a good time to take a little rest. I had been running all day after all!

    ReplyDelete