Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eating Extravaganza

So tonight I am having my night-before-the-Prep Eating Extravaganza!

Well okay that is a bit of an exaggeration. I ate pasta out of a can tonight and I enjoyed it! I usually eat fresh good quality meals. Every once in a awhile, when no one else cares and I just can't cook something when I get home late, I eat some crap. It will probably move through me easier than fresh vegetables and fruit at this point. This scope turns out to be quite timely. I think I would be contacting the doctor if I didn't have this scheduled already. I had 5 trips to the bathroom yesterday, lots of cramps.

Tomorrow I get to use Klean Prep for the first time. I have only used Pico-Salax before and found it easy to use and effective. My new doctor prefers Klean Prep so I agreed to give it a try. I have read a lot about it on blogs over the last year and I must admit that I am a little concerned. That is a lot of fluid that I have to get down.

On the brighter side, my daughter came home and made me cookies and jello. The cookies are for tonight and the jello is for tomorrow so that I can at least have the sensation of chewing! What a great kid.

I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment