Monday, September 28, 2009

Sometimes I am sick

Today I didn't feel too great. I had a couple of emergency trips to the bathroom, I felt sick at lunch time and was only able to eat half a bowl of soup, and I had stomach pain during my afternoon meetings. My first thought is to blame it all on my UC. Makes sense doesn't it?

Then I think about the other things that I felt today. I woke up early and felt sick in my throat. I was able to eat dinner and then some chocolate later on. I was so tired I came to bed right after dinner and I have pain in my ears.

In between all of the bad moments I felt fine (nearly). I stayed at work all day and was able to participate.

I think I am sick but I don't think it is my UC. I probably have a bug.

1 comment:

  1. Anything that involves a heap of trips to the bathroom always makes me think it's my flipping UC. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete