Friday, May 1, 2009

School days

Bathroom: 2 times that produced something (dozens of trips to the bathroom for nothing due to urgency and pressure - GRRRR)

Yesterday was a day at home. I had a few trips to the bathroom, lots of pain in the morning and then it all got quiet. The rest of the day is a blur. It is just like all the other days. I don't really remember it. I don't think there was anything interesting about it.

I spent the day reading and working on this weeks course load. I have been having a difficult time getting back into the swing of things. I only had a week off and now I can't seem to find my groove. I can't even read a complete paragraph without my mind drifting off somewhere else. This will get better.

We went out and got some boxes today. We start de-cluttering tomorrow and preparing for the painter who is starting on Monday. I also went to the drug store and picked up some metamucil. I don't know what this will do to me but I hope it does something good! I took the children's recommended dose. Fingers crossed. I also got a bunch of mixed berry apple sauce because I need more fruit and I need it now! I wish I could eat banana's (allergy).

There are other things going on but they must remain secret for the time being. Too amazing to share. It's a luck thing.

I am having a hungry evening. I just want to eat. and eat. and eat.

I note a theme here. The theme is that there has been very little of interest going on either in my days or in my head. Time to work on that I think. I will creat interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment