Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trying to be

Bathroom: 1 (mucus, salofalk enema and blood - small)

I have had a strange sort of day so far. I haven't felt well but it has been different. I am crampy and uncomfortable, I keep overheating and getting sweaty, and I don't have any energy at all.

Just sitting up to do some beading was too much and I started to sweat. I am tired of lying here but I don't have any energy to do anything else.

I was hungry for a little while so I had an ensure and then half of a chocolate bar. I am thinking about my dinner already. I look forward to eating dinner. It is the time of day when I am least likely to feel nauseated and I eat something substantial and get to chew.

John's home. He got a coffee delivery today. I am going to have some tomorrow. I asked him to play a little game of lets irritate the colon into action but he just had a shot before he came home.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry about the somewhat yucky day. I miss coffee very much. I haven't had it in awhile, but maybe I can soon. I hope you enjoy your coffee! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete