Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Bathroom: 0 (not even the enema this morning, it has simply disappeared)

It is going to be a beautiful sunny spring day today. I am hoping to get outside for 10 minutes this afternoon for a little walk if I can do it. I love spring. So filled with hope.

I was tired last night! Yes I really felt tired and so I took my little sleeping pills and my enema and packed it in earlier than usual and I actually fell asleep. That was around 1:30. I woke up at 5:30 and didn't really go back to sleep after that but I lay here sort of floating until 7:00. Even though I didn't sleep right through, I still feel like I have had a successful night.

My mouth doesn't hurt as much this morning.

I am going to start writing a kick ass paper today.

No comments:

Post a Comment