Friday, April 10, 2009

Really early start

Bathroom: 1 (tiny little ball of mucus and fm)

Woke at 5 a.m. when John started some martial arts moves on me in his sleep. He came at me fighting! His knees were moving particularly quickly and made perfect contact with my left knee right below the cap activating my reflex. I have been feeling like kicking ever since! As you have probably guessed, he went back to sleep after ensuring that I was ok. I on the other hand lay in bed with my eyes open for an hour before giving up and making tea. I have been sitting here playing stupid games on facebook ever since. I got up at 7 and made a second cup of tea. The CBC is playing gospel music which is adding to my sense of being in my own personal hell on this Good Friday morning. I am not religious. I can not understand love songs for god. The radio is on the other side of John and while I don't want to listen to anymore god songs, I don't want to sit in total silence either. I am making due.

No comments:

Post a Comment