Monday, April 6, 2009

Oops, Forgot to post!

Bathroom: 2 (mucus and fm. Hooray. The exit continues.)

The first thing I saw this morning was snow. Yup. It was snowing and it kept coming down and actually hung around a little until about an hour ago when it switched to rain. Thank goodness for the rain.

I am feeling good enough today to actually carry on a conversation with someone and not rip their head off, to try eating more than once today, and to write a few words on the paper that is due tomorrow. I think things are looking up.

I am writing my paper. I have been adding all morning and I am making good progress. I will have to work pretty much right through now to get it done but that's ok. That's really the only way I can do these things. A special young woman that I know has located the final book that I need to reference and she is delivering it to me on her way home from work.

I ate a muffin this morning (most of it) and have had terrible heart burn ever since. I am just proud that I ate something this morning. I haven't been eating anything solid except for dinner.

Crazy thing. I am craving cheesies. The crunchy kind. I think it is the strong cheese flavour and the satisfying crunch. I am not hungry, I just want to chew again! I am always going on about chewing.

Chris has posted on his blog that he will be sharing pictures of his diseased colon. I can't wait to see them. I am so curious. He is so brave and it is awesome that he is sharing so much of this journey.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment