Friday, April 10, 2009

On good Friday

Bathroom: 1 (tiny mucus and fm)

Doctor just called to check in. I was surprised to hear from him on Good Friday. Pretty cool. He is going to call in a script for me to pick up tomorrow so that I can get a little more sleep. He also wants to have another look inside since I am not easy to evaluate. He is hoping that things will be improving and that I can start to taper the prednisone. Oh that would be soooo good! So, it looks like I will have to go in for another scope near the end of the week and then we will be able to do a plan.

Really good news is that he suggests some toast and pasta and even agreed to Apple sauce! What a big day this will be. I am so happy to eat fruit. Even the apple sauce kind. I am about ready to rip the cupboards apart to see if I can find any in the house but I don't think there is any here. I want tea and toast with apple sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment