Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not really any better

Bathroom: 0 (I spent some time in there trying to will something good to happen, but I was not able)

I have tried all day to get some school work done. I did some reading, worked on my outline but really didn't write a word. I just couldn't concentrate.

Both sides hurt today and it hasn't eased up at all. I stayed in bed until John got home and then we went for a very short slow walk around the block (we are having an unusually warm spring day today). I thought the movement might help the movement. It was a good theory but it didn't pan out. My joints all hurt (ankles, hips, shoulders even neck) and my cramps are nasty. This has not been a good day.

I only ate some chicken broth with a little scoop of rice and a tiny bit of chicken in it. It is the tasty stuff that John brewed up for me last week. I had some in the freezer. I am going to try more fluids and less solids for the next few days. At least that is what I think I am going to do.

I have packed up my books and I am taking the evening off. Hopefully I will rejuvenate and feel ready to go in the morning.

Oh ya, just one more time, stupid drugs. I think my face is beginning to round out.

No comments:

Post a Comment