Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Relief

Bathroom: 0

The evening has just continued as the rest of the day. I didn't feel any better or any worse, I didn't have any energy but I was bored beyond belief.

Pook had company and seemed to have a really good time. She was silly and laughing and then absolutely nasty (indirectly) after her visitor left. I am sure tomorrow will be fun with her.

Everyone enjoyed pizza for dinner. I had congee with an egg and it was good too.

My mother called and invited us to dinner on the weekend. I couldn't commit because of how I am feeling but I have agreed to consider dinner on Sunday. I will let her know closer to the day.

Tomorrow we plan to roast some coffee, do some laundry, make some music and just relax. Hoping it is good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment