Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Manly yes and this ain't no joke!


Bathroom: 0 (just let the enema out this morning, nothing else)

When I woke up this morning, my right arm was up over my head and my nose was closely placed to my underarm. Yuck. I smell like a man. This is one more thing to add to the list of changes in my body. I don't usually smell much at all, but when I do, I don't smell quite like that. I guess it could be the change in diet, the prednisone or the disease itself. I went right for the shower.

My mouth hurts this morning. The corners of my mouth are aching and they hurt alot when I open my mouth. Inside there seems to be the beginnings of some ulcers as you may be able to see in the photo. I am not happy with the picture, it is not my best side, but it does show the little ulcers coming up inside my lip. The others side feels worse but the pictures aren't as good. My hands aren't so steady this morning.

My mom should be arriving any moment.

Happy April Fools Day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the sores in your mouth. I use to get those bad all the time too. I hope it gets better. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete