Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A long day

Bathroom: 0 (not that I didn't try but my colon refused to give it up)

I spent pretty much the entire day reading and writing. It was tiring and I have to admit that it was not the best that I have ever done but considering the situation, I am okay with the final product. Being sick makes academics difficult. I just have to do what I can. I sent it in at 10:00 p.m.. I had a couple of hours to spare but I could not look at it any more.

I roasted another chicken today as well. I was running low and having the chicken in the fridge really helps me to get something in everyday. Some days I could just not bother eating at all. I ate chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner and I heated up a little bit of spinach and ate that with a wee bit of lemon squeezed over it. Damn it was good. Hope I don't regret that tomorrow.

Pook did school today and then even finished and sent in some homework. She is still feeling really sensitive and tired. We are hoping for a better day for her tomorrow. She is going to spend the afternoon with my mom and stepdad. She will come home all tired but so happy from some nice spoiling. We are going to plan some fun for her on the weekend. The poor kid needs a life.

My pain has remained pretty bad today since nothing is moving. I am hoping things will get going again tomorrow. I think I was supposed to call in to the doctor today but I was so busy with the paper that I didn't do it. I will call tomorrow. I have to write down what I am going to say because I forget the important details when I get him on the phone.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I plan to relax. No work. Maybe I will read or have a bath. Maybe I will watch a movie or make some jewelry. I won't study. I won't work. The day will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment