Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

Bathroom: 1 (tiny, fm, blood, mucus - pain on left side, lower back, gurgling, cramping)
On the scale: 124

Another better night after ativan put me to sleep. I don't like the feeling of falling asleep when I take it. I occasionally feel like I have stopped breathing and then jump back to my senses in a panic. When that goes away, I start to fall asleep again. But once I am asleep, I stay asleep longer and feel better in the morning. I woke up at 8:30 this morning.

Not feeling so good today. I probably did too much yesterday. I am cramping, have pain in my lower back and left abdomen and noticed a little blood in my one and only bathroom experience today. It could be from the activity, the stress of having all the extra people in the house or because I added to my diet. Hard to say. I will be doing my best to take it easy, no chores today, no outings except to go sit on my mom's couch for dinner and then no friends here tonight.

Pook's friend is still here so it will be interesting to see what sort of shape she is in this afternoon. She better keep her act together! If you have the fun, your not allowed to take it out on the family after.

I haven't eaten any solids so far today. I had a cap (with the freshly roasted beans - beyond delicious) orance juice and an ensure. Not hungry today. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment