Sunday, April 12, 2009

The day went on

Bathroom: 4 (blood, mucus, fm, urgency, cramping, pain in back and abdomen)

Spent most of the day lying in bed because I just didn't feel well enough to do anything else. I made some necklaces and watched a movie, played on my computer and finished a book.

Bathroom trips haven't been too enjoyable. When I first went, I thought, Oh maybe I won't need to have another scope next week after all, but then I saw I was bleeding a little again and realized that another probe is in my future, like it or not. It would be fair to say that I am disappointed and a little sad. The good thing of course remains that we will really have an idea of what is going on and maybe that will help the doctor come up with the next part of the plan. I want a new plan that involves less prednisone. I think things will again be improved. Just not sure by how much.

We went out to my mom's for dinner. She made me chicken and rice and potatoes! Everyone else also had beens, peppers, and ham. I appreciated the effort and the special food for me to eat and the not having to do anything. I parked myself on the couch with a pillow, we ate and then we came home because I was done. We had a nice visit and it was good to be out of the house.

When we got home, John hung out with Lovely boy for awhile. He was lonely and still in a lot of pain. I came to bed and Pook went to her room as well. She is wiped from a busy weekend but she has kept her spirits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment