Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday mornings are still good

Bathroom: 1 (tiny usual mucus and enema morning)
On the scale: 124

Even though all the days seem to be the same right now and I am losing track, I still feel like Fridays are special. Hooray for the weekend!

I slept! I fell asleep around 1:00 a.m. and woke up at 8:00. Holy Crap! That's great!

This mornings aches and pains include a knee that hurts enough to make me limp, sore eyes, and cramps. The gut pain has shifted a little from yesterday. The worst of it is no longer on the lower right, although it does still hurt on the right side, it is now upper left that is most painful. I think that might mean that something I ate is trying to get through. I have the lower back pain as well.

Today is the day. I can not ignore the paper anymore. I will have to start writing. I am waiting for the boys to get going and then I will start using my usual method. I go through one resource at a time and place quotes and comments directly into the paper. Once I have used up all of them, I start writing around the quotes. I know this works for me. I just need to start. I should actually have a couple of hours to myself this afternoon. The stillness in the house should help.

Pook is going to spend a couple of hours at my mom's this afternoon. They will have lunch together and then probably go for a swim. My sister is dropping by here today to eat her lunch.

I have to remember to call in my meds today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you slept good! People with UC can REALLY appreciate a full night of sleep. It sounds like your day is a little bit better. Hope it continues! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete