Monday, April 13, 2009

another weekend complete

Bathroom: 3 (I have done it all today. I had loose stool earlier with mucus and blood, I let go of some fm with lots of pain and cramping and just now after feeling a urgency and pain around my rectum I expelled 3 well formed bm's that looked like slightly large kidney beans with a side of d.) I can only thank my monthly cycle for making things move along as it has today. Fingers crossed that things will continue.

We did go ahead today and do the groceries and then John made a fantastic roast beast. I wasn't able to keep up all the way back to the car but it was good to get out, get a little exercise and have some input in what was coming back into the house. I didn't have enough energy left to help put food away but after a rest I was able to make gravy to go with dinner.

I have been thinking alot about work today. Wondering really when I will be able to go back. I am not financially independent, however, I am at a place in my life that if I need to take more time, it can be managed. There is a lot going on in life right now and if going back to work too soon would be putting me at risk, I am likely not to rush back. I want to go back when the time is right but I don't want to end up going back, having it be too much, taking more time, etc. This has all come up because I still don't feel well, I have no energy and I have another appointment this week to see what is going on. I want to be well. I want my life back. I want to put on a dress, my red shoes and go dancing!

Newest pred side effect to make life a little more interesting? Well, since moon shaped, hairy scaley faces aren't enough, lets just ad some acne, ok? And while I am pretty much not hungry at all most of the day, right after dinner, I get a sugar craving. The only thing that helps me with this is that nothing tastes right, especially chocolate.

Time to read or something. Take some lorazepam and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment