Wednesday, April 22, 2009

10 Take 2

Bathroom: 0 (couldn't produce a thing this morning. I am being punished for the M&M fiasco that I allowed to occur. I am gurgly and full and I still feel the urgency.)

Good news today inclues a final mark in my masters course. Looks like the final mark will be a nice solid A. I am just slightly sad that I missed the A+ by 1.2 marks (crap that was close) but I am not going to dwell. I am pleased with this result. I worked hard and I did it during my first really bad UC flare. Now I am just waiting for the exam result but I don't expect to get that before May.

I celebrated with more berries for breakfast with yogurt and a little muffin. Keeping my eating on track is important now. I don't need to take too many chances right now as I am tapering off the prednisone. I have to stay healthy for Pook, in order to get back to work and to start the many tasks involved with packing, selling, moving, and job searching. I can feel my heart rate increase just listing all that.

Simplify. For today I will do a little research regarding a job I have an interest in. I will also prepare a piece of work for one of my present coworkers. She has been waiting for this for months as I have been home sick. Short checklists make this manageable. Deep breathing and a little walk on the wii fit board might help too.

I am still trying to think of a good snack for when I get the munchies. Maybe I will go over to Rainbow foods and see if they can make some suggestions. They are so helpful there.

It is also chicken roasting day. Can't live without my chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment