Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What day is it?

On the scale: 126
Bathroom: 2 (during the wee hours 1:00 and 2:30) m,d,b. Also used an enema but couldn't hang onto it. Had to let it go at 2:30

I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I was not allowed to take my sleeping pills because of the anethesia yesterday. I turned everything off. Couldn't sleep. I set up a movie on the little portable dvd player right beside the bed. Kept me entertained but when it was over I was no closer to sleep. Picked up my counselling theory text book and read a chapter. Now that Helped! Well, not really but after I read the chapter, I turned all things off again and refused to consider anything other than sleep. I snuggled up to John and made myself be still so that I would disturb him any more than I already had.

Not sure what day it is. They are strating to run together. My mother has just returned from down south so she is going to come sit with me this morning. It will be nice to have the company.

Doctors office called this morning to let me know that they are doing a medical certificate for me and confirming that it will be for another month.

Time for an ensure! Yummy.

1 comment:

  1. When my UC was worse, a full night of sleep was non-existent. I was constantly getting up and staying in the bathroom. I don't know how I managed to keep my job through those days. I used to love Ensures! Until I got a bad one (it was chunky). Now I have a hard time drinking them because I always think of the bad one I got, lol. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete