Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Warning - Bodily functions are discussed

Okay.
Seems some of my discomfort today is caused by my cycle. Like I didn't have enough to deal with but now I also have my period. Bloody Hell! I am in one constant state of cramping. My colon won't shut up and it won't relax. The gurgling is loud and aggressive like an angry beast is stuck in there and it is howling in frustration. I am now visualizing my colon as a nasty, spiky, fire breathing dragon (red).

I can't eat. Way to sick feeling. Did have tea and juice and another bit of muffin.

I had a nice visit with my sister. She made me tea, and then cleaned up and went home. It was really nice.

Now I am really tired. Just lying on my bed, reading school papers. Nice time to get sick, eh? During my first course for my masters degree? I guess there is really no go time to get sick. Crap.

summary: 2 more movements, more of the same, hurting and tired. b,m,d.

No comments:

Post a Comment