Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time to try to sleep

Bathroom: 0 (no changes)

I really enjoyed my dinner tonight. I decided to roast a chicken and went to the trouble of brining it overnight, doing the gravy from scratch and it was really worth it. There isn't much that I can eat so it is really satisfying to make something that is allowed and tastes good. Not to say that I haven't been eating really yummy things, rather this was about preparing something myself and being able to feed my family. I have been relying on everyone so much that I just needed to feel like I was doing something for them.

I hurt. So tomorrow I will not try to do anything other than reading and writing. I will stay in my bed as directed. I have to make up for today.

I am going to take my pills now and hope to get some sleep tonight.

I will be thinking of Chris in the morning who is going in for his surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment