Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Morning

Bathroom: 2 (1:00 and 9:00). D and M. More pain and cramping. Things aren't moving very well right now. It must be the tiny bit of pickle I put on my burger. Dumb ass. I know better.

Slept very well again with the sleeping pills on board. Probably got 8 hours. I only woke up when I heard others talking outside the bedroom door.

Ate cereal for breakfast. Didn't really enjoy it. I used to really like this type of cereal but it was too sweet and I didn't like it. I made myself eat it anyways. I am going to try to get some yogurt and apple sauce down today and we are planning a roast beef and mashed potatoes for dinner. I think I can handle that.

Lindsay is going out today. Her cousin texted her. My sister is coming to get her.

We have to get some groceries and meds but otherwise I will be here in bed, resting, and working on finishing this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment