Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday morning

Bathroom: 0 (just lost the enema, nothing else). cramping, full, bloated, pain, ugh

Slept in a little. I didn't wake up until 9:15. WOW. That first moment when I woke up was really great. I hadn't moved and I couldn't feel anything. No pain. It was a good moment.

Not sure what to do with myself today. I really need to go to the drug store and Baskin Robbins so that I am ready for birthday party things tomorrow. I also want to get an organizing for some of my things so that I can have the boys put my old desk out with the trash on Tuesday. Most of all, I would like to see a smile on John's face today. I would like to see him have some fun but there isn't much that I can do to make that happen. At least not yet.

I will do some school work. I will do some planning as we are supposed to be getting the house ready to sell as we prepare to move in August. I may get one of my cards done and mailed. I think I might also take another bath. Most of all, I want to get at least a few minutes outside. It is supposed to go up to 15 degrees this afternoon and that is such a warm treat for this time of year. I have to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment