Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rise and Shine

Bathroom: 3 (1, 8:30, 9:30) no blood. m and d. crampy and small. Gurgling but not as much as a couple of days ago.

Had a good sleep. Taking two sleeping pills really seems to be doing the trick for me. I fell asleep within an hour and didn't wake up until John started to talk to me about being hungry. He was hungry but I got up and went to the kitchen because I am more likely to get decent nutrition today if I eat with him. I ate half a muffin. Drank a glass of orange juice and really enjoyed a cappuccino. I have been missing those.

Today we absolutely have to get Lindsay some shoes. Almost all of the snow is gone and she doesn't have any shoes to put on. She is wearing boots or crocks and she is not happy with either choice. I don't blame her. We also have to exchange a few things I got her for her birthday. She has her own taste and I am glad she exercises her right to take things back. I don't like it when people keep things they received as gifts and then never use them. It's a waist. So, John is going to drive us to the mall and I am hoping to manage about an hour to get her the spring things she needs and then hurry back home. A little bit of exercise might be good for me. I know the mall well (hung out there as a teenager) so I should be able to get to a bathroom when necessary.

I am happy to have everybody home today. The weekends are good.

I really want a beer. A really cold beer with a slice of lime. I haven't had a beer in months. I am not a big drinker and I don't usually really care. I might have a glass of wine once a week when all things are good but that's about it. I think it is the change in the weather and the idea of wanting something that I really shouldn't have.

My nose continues to give me a terrible time. It is so dry in the morning and it just bleeds when I blow it. It hurts. After a couple of hours things get a little better and the sneezing starts. I think this must be from the antibiotics I was on. I was having sinus issues before and I think I'm just not used to have cleared sinuses. Other aches and pains continue, like the sore throat that made it hard to swallow this morning, the sore shoulder, back, and gums are still reminding me that I am much much more than a colon.

No comments:

Post a Comment