Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy morning

On the scale: 126 (holding my own)
Bathroom: 0 (I did pass some gass!)

I didn't fall asleep last night until after 3:30 a.m. I was hurting a lot and couldn't get comfortable. I finally fell asleep after John woke up to watch the Formula One race which was really good. I missed the last half hour but luckily he taped it so I watched it this morning. I woke up at 6:25 to pee and couldn't go back to sleep. I lay in bed waiting for my eyes to close once again as the sun slowly rose. At 7 I gave up and went down for some juice and then settled back in bed with an article for my paper. I read two articles, had some tea and then joined the boys downstairs while they ate. I had an ensure. It was all I could manage. I was too full and nauseated to even try to eat.

Today we will have some party time. I have decided to get dressed in real clothes and maybe even put on some make up to hide the mess of me. I wish I had the energy to straighten my hair but it is so long that I just can't manage it. John is going to make me a hair appointment for this week and drive me there and back. I think it will make me feel a little better.

John's son has also agreed to help me with a couple of things this week. Little projects that I would usually just do but can't presently like put away all the winter boots, hats and scarves etc. from the front hall. He is also going to take my desk apart and get rid of it. It is a mess and needs to go away. I am renting him for an hour tomorrow. I will feel better when some of these things are done. I need to cross things off my list to feel good. I have always been that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment