Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morning

On the Scale: 129
Bathroom trips today: 3 so far (2:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m., and 10:15 a.m.) Lots of everything b, m, d.

It was a long night. I took my sleeping pill but it wasn't very effective. I almost fell asleep around 12:30 but a slight disruption left my eyes wide open again and I couldn't get my eyes to close again. At 2:00 a.m. I turned on the light and read an article for a paper I am writing. It's a huge literature review and I only got through a quarter of it but my eyes started to close and I realized I was reading the same paragraph over and over so I put it down and tried to sleep again. I was finally successful sometime after 3:00.

I woke up to the sounds of my wonderful man having an asthma attack. This time of year is so hard. While we happily leave the house without gloves, we have to deal with what has be festering under all that snow as the melting continues. It makes for bad breathing for some.

I am really crampy today. Sort of making me feel bent over. The rumbling and gurgling continue. It is loud and I can feel my parts moving in there. Not very hungry, feeling kinda queesy. I ate a little bit of a muffin after my handful of medicine and vitamins. I got a glass of cranberry juice in there too. I will keep trying.

Happy news today includes a visit from my sister and her daughter this afternoon, our house is being cleaned as I write this and I got a paper back with a surprisingly good mark despite how sick I was when I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment