Thursday, March 26, 2009

Late today

Bathroom: 2 (4:30 a.m. to lose enema, 9:00 a.m. blood and mucus) Nothing all day. Bloating continues along with cramping and pain. Occasionally I get a gurgle or rumble and I hope!

I have done a little reading for school today. I also had to spend a little extra time with my little one who is really having a rough week. She had to cancel the teacher again today. I think we may end up in emergency tomorrow if this continues. Poor thing. We watched a movie together this afternoon and now she is taking a bath.

I am not hungry. I had my ensure and juice, I had little cup of jello. I had some water. I am too full to eat.

We confirmed a little birthday celebration for Sunday afternoon. My sister is going to bring cake and my mom will come and we will all sing. We have 3 birthdays to celebrate together. It will be short but sweet. I think my sister is going to stop by tomorrow on her lunch break too. The little visits help to brighten my spirits which are taking a little bit of hit right now.

That is probably why I was quiet for most of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment