Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm late

Bathroom: 4 (1:30, 10, 1, 1:45) Good news, no blood. Just m and d. Gurgling and movement continues and some urgency.

I took two sleeping pills last night. It took 1/2 an hour but I went to sleep. Hooray! Problem was that I didn't wake up this morning and today I had to get up and take Lindsay to physiotherapy (her first appointment). The appointment was at 10:30 and I woke up at 10:00. Didn't have the proper time in the bathroom so sitting through this long appointment was an exercise in patience and pain management. I did get through it, without accident, and Lindsay felt good after the session so it was worth it.

When we got home I wasn't hungry so I pulled out the pie. It was no problem to eat the warmed cooked apple. Yum. I don't usually indulge in things like pie very often so it feels like a reward.

I am settled back in bed with my computer and HGTV. I have my school work beside me which I will some work on this afternoon. Keeping the brain working is good. My goal is to finish the draft of the paper today so that I can spend the weekend editing and then send it in on Sunday.

I also need to contact work today. I had really hoped that I would be getting better much more quickly than this. Looks like I will have a little more time at home before I can go back. I know they will be okay with whatever I need, but I have a very strong work ethic and I feel tremendous guilt at not being available.

No comments:

Post a Comment