Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I slept!

My sleeping pill was effective. I went to sleep around 12:30 or 1:00 and woke up at 8:30. I feel so much brighter!

My colon isn't so sure that things are better. It was not relieved all night. This morning I have only expelled blood and mucous. Things are gurgling and rumbling and I know it is only a matter of time.

My Prednisone is on board for the day. I am not hungry but I am going to try to eat some yogurt.

I have lots of aches. When I sit up for long my upper back between my shoulders aches, my hips hurt and my head aches. My nose bleeds everyday as well. I am hoping some of this will go away now that I am off those antibiotics.

John and I had a good talk last night and he explained to me what I didn't remember from the doctor's office. Seems things were a little more worrisome than I realized. Seems I was very close to hospitalization and John was relieved that he was able to bring me home. I am so glad he was there. He is really helping me to get through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment