Monday, March 30, 2009

Hmmm

Bathroom: 2 (tiny but combo of loose fm, mucus and salofalk) This has to be seen as improvement! The not fun part is that it has been a day of pain of cramping. No pain, no gain I guess.

I spent almost the entire day in bed. I did some school work. I watched tv. I played on my computer. No big projects and no exertion. This was necessary. I did too much yesterday.

I did get up to eat dinner with the family. I had congee again while they all had homemade burgers. My congee was good but like most things, gave me terrible heartburn. Since dinner I am not sure what position to assume. I slouch down because of my cramping and then I sit up because of the bloating in my colon and the heartburn. AAAAAH! Decisions, decisions.

Pook hung out with me for awhile this evening. She brought in her DVD's of the first season of the show "Dead like me". What an awesome pilot! It was funny and morbid and original. I look forward to watching more of that with her.

I looked in the mirror tonight and I think I look older and I think my face is getting rounder. Crap. Need to remember to stay away from those stupid mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment