Monday, March 23, 2009

Floaters


On the Scale: 128

Bathroom: 3 (1:30, 3:00, 8:30) the blood and mucus continue. No FM. I am bloated and in pain. I am producing little floaters. Sorry if the picture offends. I like pictures. Be prepared at any time for pictures.


I had trouble sleeping last night even after taking the sleeping pills so I plugged in the portable DVD player, popped in my earbuds and watched a movie. It was relaxing and liberating to not be worrying for an hour and a half. It took me over an hour to sleep after the movie was over. I remember thinking that I should get up and so some school work and then I was out.

I ate some yogurt this morning and my handfull of pills went down with some orange juice (no pulp - because I don't like to chew my juice).

I am feeling surprisingly bright this morning. Totally contrary to the way my body feels, my mind feels awake and hopeful. It might be because I know the paper will go in today or it could just be because I can call the doctor today and get some advice. Whatever the cause, I am glad for it.

Time to go call the doctors office and see what he thinks of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment