Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Evening

3 more bathroom trips. Less b, some m and more fm. The rumbling doesn't stop. I am glad to be going. Seems healthier. Maybe staying in bed is really helping and the prednisone is kicking in.

I was not at all hungry but I was served such a fabulous meal, I had to eat. I had rice noodles with puff tofu, chicken, mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, lettuce (all vegetables were well cooked and finely chopped) served in bowl of chicken and egg drop soup. Holy crap! That was really good. I called dibs on the leftovers in the hopes that it will entice me to eat tomorrow. Yummy.

Evenings are becoming the best part of the day. I get out of bed for a little while, talk and even laugh a little. Pook has had stories to share and John shares tales from work. Gonna do a little more reading for a paper I am writing before I call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment